Description of Congress Task Forces and Committees
Education Task Force
- The education task force will promote continuing education through informative workshops that will be offered to all co-ops that submit requests.
- National poster contest-The education task force promotes the national poster contest, will judge all poster submittals and will vote on the top three poster submittals to share with all regions.
- These educational workshops can involve different aspects of learning, such as:
- Team building
- Provide any additional training that co-ops are interested in receiving.
Legislative Action Task Force
- Will gather and relay information of concern to senior housing to all congress coordinators in their region. They will also receive national information alerts from other regions.
- Will provide buildings with sample letters for members to send to legislators.
Volunteerism Task Force
- Will prepare articles for the volunteerism newsletter.
- Articles will address highlighting a volunteer for the quarter.
- Articles will also introduce informative issues, fun crossword puzzles, trivia about co-ops or members, and incorporate other pertinent information that will continue to motivate volunteers in our co-ops.
Annual Meeting Committee:
The annual meeting committee works together to find a location, select food, entertainment, ticket sales, transportation and promote the event. During the annual meeting, members have the opportunity to learn the results of the board elections.
Rally Picnic Committee:
The rally picnic committee plans the rally and decides on the following: date, location, food catering, entertainment, transportation and promote the event. It is one of the most important events where board candidates can provide a speech and answer our members’ most valuable questions.
- Regional Calendars
- Participating in Your Co-op
- Educational Programs
- What is a Co-op Liaison?
- What is a Service Coordinator?
- Your Floor Representative
- CSI Congress
- Photo Gallery
- Education Department Contact Information
- Resident Green Guide
- Rent Payment Information
- Work Order Requests
- Move Out Information
CSI is proud to be recognized with the Communities of Quality Corporate Partner designation. The designation was created specifically to honor management companies that successfully maintain a significant portion of their properties to the high standards of the COQ National Recognition program Learn more