A floor representative is a neighbor on your floor who has been elected by the members from your floor.
The floor representative is responsible for:
- Filling out work orders to request maintenance service in your apartment: If you have a problem in your apartment, contact your floor representative first, not the custodian, maintenance committee or main office. He/she will inspect the problem and write a work order. Please report small problems before they become large problems or emergencies.
- Keeps an emergency contact file: It is in your best interest to keep this information current, although it is optional.
- Conducts floor meetings to discuss co-op business: These meetings are a great opportunity to meet your neighbors
- Organizes a daily check system for floor members
- Brings your concerns to the attention of the president/council
- Regional Calendars
- Participating in Your Co-op
- Educational Programs
- What is a Co-op Liaison?
- What is a Service Coordinator?
- Your Floor Representative
- CSI Congress
- Photo Gallery
- Education Department Contact Information
- Resident Green Guide
- Rent Payment Information
- Work Order Requests
- Move Out Information
CSI is proud to be recognized with the Communities of Quality Corporate Partner designation. The designation was created specifically to honor management companies that successfully maintain a significant portion of their properties to the high standards of the COQ National Recognition program Learn more